Lineage 2 Tron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New website

2 posters

Go down

New website Empty New website

Post  y0jn3 Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:11 pm

Hi there. I'd like to make a suggestion about the website. As I can see you could realy use a better, more professional homepage like pure html, flash or even both combined. Also a nicer forum with custom themes like wordpress or phpbb...
Anyway my point is this: I would like to start building a new website for you guys. I have hosted about 10 L2 servers in the past and created many websites. I'm not so interested in playing...so you don't have to make me GM or whatever(unless you want to :] ). And this way I can practice a little on my web building skills. So please feel free to contact me @ makabru2000@yahoo.com or right here Smile . Cheers

y0jn3

Back to top Go down

New website Empty Re: New website

Post  Nighty Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:12 pm

What we have now is just for a short period of time.
I allready have a website finished and also forum. All i need now is a domain + web host.
As soon as i get some donations or i will try to get some money and i will make them better.

Nighty

Back to top Go down

New website Empty why?

Post  y0jn3 Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:16 pm

What do you need money for in building a website or forum? It's all FREE. And about the domain, .tk is free and also there are lots of hosts out there that give you enaugh space for free.Anyway, I'll make some screenshots with my idea of a new web, and you put yours ok? That way you can see which one you like more. Cheers.

y0jn3

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:06 am

Yes..but free hosts sucks..and free domains.. Alot of ads..and low refresh on page...
So i want to buy a domain to have our self domain.

Nighty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum