Lineage 2 Tron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Class Balance

4 posters

Go down

Class Balance Empty Class Balance

Post  bobi_sv87 Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:38 pm

in server class balance is to low
you can see on pvp zones they are only dagger and archer some time and 1-2 mage like Necromancer with skill : Anchor +11 success 100% on pvp....

how much ppl in server play on pvp with ShillienKnight for example or Tyrant or Paladin or Titan or DarkAvenger they are 1 or 0 players.

ofc who normal players will play with this class when for example you make 400 dmg and get reflect dmg 250+ just no logic to play with this class

Paladin have very low run speed and with POF or COV so when he fight vs range class he have only one way to win with skill Shackle but that skill not work realy
i test with Shackle +10 but effect si very low like 1 from 18 is active ....

why all warriors classs have critical rate 500 only tyrant with Hawky tottem (who give c.rate) have 300+ c.rate

and other like this make server to have very low class balance

Server is not bad but class balance are really bad
i hope staff will make some change for make server more better and to get new players who will stay to play here

bobi_sv87

Back to top Go down

Class Balance Empty Re: Class Balance

Post  Nighty Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:13 am

All players complain about something..But trust me if you know to play well with a class and u get nice augments...u can handle and win pvp agains the classes u consider op. Daggers are not so Op. Every class have a big enemy..
For example..dagger is the enemy of archeer...archer enemy of mage..mage of ol..ol of daggers..and so far Neutral

Nighty

Back to top Go down

Post  ValerVo Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:05 am

yes i agree.... but i have enough geting hurt my char for a kid who i killed....
i donno who i donno how...but some1 low stats my Shillen Tempelar and palladin...
sorry Nighty but dagger never should kill tank...my ST no have 3,5k p.def and 7k HP as a tank with all armor +25 u think it's normal? SK vs Mage have no chance, but as we know SK vs BOW then bow should die if SK know how to play...
2nd site is SK magic skills like Lighting Strike... with those buffs who R avalible on this serwer (wild magic,emp,acu,mage dances,cov and good dye's) LS has chance 80% as on Official serwer (i checked), vs player who is, like i say bot-player and he don't know what Dye's and buff he need to resist debuff then us not my problem... but vs player who know L2 world i hit LS with 40% chance only...

i hate when i hit kids and they shout "GMMMMMMM ValerVo use bugs!!!" or "Why ANCHOR is 100%!!!"...i think then (maybe i'm stupid but i dont see skill named Anchor in my bar)
they don't know what buffs i use(even from augu) and they cry...
trust me, i know how to play any class on IL :]
maybe i will play mage here and i will use A grade weapon and i kill them and what? i will be a bugger coz i use weapon with SA magic paralyze with augu Aura Flash on BP or other char?

that's all i want to say Smile
greets
ValerVo
ValerVo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:10 am

I know that..
And i told than for 100 times..before scream that something is bugged...check your buffs...and your equipment..and dyes and all these..because something which u think is minor can make that big difference.
They play with zerk on classes who don't need it to own..and they scream.. OMG OMG..big dmg Neutral ofc big dmg if u don't play as a pro.
And i tryed to fix them as mutch as i can..ofc..i never have a good balance..some classes are op than others..but all classes can be killed ..and that's not so bad

Nighty

Back to top Go down

Post  ValerVo Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:51 pm

Nighty plz don't change more stats... now is good even when my class is low... i even playd summoners and they r very good now :] all u need is good augu and skill to play :]

even Propheth is good now :] u don't belive? look my augu and buff Smile
ValerVo
ValerVo

Back to top Go down

Post  Metallica Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:57 am

ValerVo wrote:Nighty plz don't change more stats... now is good even when my class is low... i even playd summoners and they r very good now :] all u need is good augu and skill to play :]

even Propheth is good now :] u don't belive? look my augu and buff Smile

Hey man, what's your in-game nick? I want to contact you
Metallica
Metallica

https://www.facebook.com/fedexca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum